280-Watt Ultra Wide Flood LED Light with Stainless Steel Bracket
- 180° Ultra Wide Flood Beam Pattern
- Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Trunnion Bracket
- 1000-Watt Metal Halide Replacement
- 42000 lumen, 5000K CCT, 2800K Available
- UL certified
- IP-68, IP69k
- UL 1598A Marine
- 15" x 13.39" x 7.17"
- 280W Fixture
- Redundant Circuit Design, Failsafe Fixture
- Increased Performance Over High-Pressure Sodium Fixtures
- Mounting Hardware Included
- 3/4" NPT Quick Connect/Disconnect w/6-foot Whip Included
- 360 Degree Fully Adjustable Mounting System
- Operating Voltage: 90-305V AC | 127-431V DC
- Vibration Rating: 15.6 Grms
- Lens: Polycarbonate Lens
- Housing: Die-Cast 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Gloss Grey
- Lifespan: +50,000Hrs
Extended Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer.
This limited warranty is not transferrable and extends only to the original Product purchaser.
Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening light, other than installation specific panels
- Cutting the interior connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Damage caused by the installation of the product outside the specified temperature or humidity range described in the Product information sheet
- Damage caused by any power source problems, including but not limited to unregulated power, short circuits, lighting hits, power surges, or under/over voltage supply
- Damage caused by the misuse of the Product or use in violation of any applicable national, state, province or local standard, code or instructions.
- Warranty does not cover broken lenses
LIMITED WARRANTY – LED Light Fixtures:
Vision X Lighting warrants cataloged LED Light Fixtures and LED components manufactured by Vision X against defects in materials and workmanship for a maximum period of 5 years from date of original shipment from VISION X as follow:
- Year 1 – Vision X will replace, reimburse or credit 100% of the original purchase price of the defective components or light fixtures at its own discretion
- Years 2 – 5 – Vision X will repair to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.