The Duralux Flush Mount Series gives more output than 100W Halogen lights while drawing much less power and reducing wear on associated components. Additionally, the Duralux was designed to reduce cost, energy consumption, and boost output at an attractive price.
Available in three different housing sizes and three different beam patterns, the Duralux Series is one of the most adaptive fixtures made by Vision X. The Die-Cast Aluminum housing combines durability with affordability for a wide variety of applications.
For those with limited space, the 12W DURA Mini (DURA-M460) produced 2,000 raw lumens while only drawing 1.0 amp at 12V.
Extended Warranty: 3 Year for Commercial Markets
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120 Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- All customer warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from, customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.