4″ Subaqua Underwater 6 LED
- DEPTH RATING: 100’/30.48 m
- RAW LUMENS: 1,368 lm
- WATTAGE: 18w
- WEIGHT: 1.40 lb/0.64 kg
- LED LIFESPAN: 50,000 Hours
- DIMENSIONS: 4.13” x 4.13” x 1.25” 105 mm x 105 mm x 32 mm
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 11-32v DC
- AMP DRAW: 1.5A @ 12V
- IP RATING: IP-69K
- VIBRATION RATING: 8.6 Grms
Submersible up to 100 feet, the Subaqua offers a powerful LED light module for underwater applications. The 6 LED model offers double the effecitve light output of the previous 4 LED generation Subaqua. Designed for transom lighting, dock lighting and any underwater application.
Additionally, the Subaqua is outfitted with a 4 foot marine-grade cable that will not only ensure durability, but also make installation a breeze.
25 Degree Beam
Utilizing a medium beam 25 degree optic the Subaqua has optimum underwater operation.
In a compact 4.13″ diameter the 6 LED Subaqua fits anywhere.
Low Power Consumption
All boat owners know that battery efficiency can be an issue on the water with all of the electronics on todays boats. With an extremely low power draw of less than an amp, the Subaqua will not put a large strain on your boat battery.
The Subaqua is available in Amber, Red, Blue, Green and White LEDs to match your needs.
Extended Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer.
This limited warranty is not transferrable and extends only to the original Product purchaser.
Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening light, other than installation specific panels
- Cutting the interior connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Damage caused by the installation of the product outside the specified temperature or humidity range described in the Product information sheet
- Damage caused by any power source problems, including but not limited to unregulated power, short circuits, lighting hits, power surges, or under/over voltage supply
- Damage caused by the misuse of the Product or use in violation of any applicable national, state, province or local standard, code or instructions.
- Warranty does not cover broken lenses
LIMITED WARRANTY – LED Light Fixtures:
Vision X Lighting warrants cataloged LED Light Fixtures and LED components manufactured by Vision X against defects in materials and workmanship for a maximum period of 5 years from date of original shipment from VISION X as follow:
- Year 1 – Vision X will replace, reimburse or credit 100% of the original purchase price of the defective components or light fixtures at its own discretion
- Years 2 – 5 – Vision X will repair to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.